My Baby Sherpa...
When I was pregnant, a friend offered to send me a list of “must have” registry items. Mamas, it was an Excel spreadsheet with 267 line items. Seriously?
Pregnancy and motherhood is exciting, nerve-wrecking, emotional and, yes, FUN! But sometimes that’s easy to forget in the midst of the warnings and tall tales out there scaring the maternity pants off mommies-to-be.
People have been having and raising babies for thousands of years. So why - with all the new advancements and innovations meant to make our lives easier - has it gotten so much harder?
It hasn’t! That's all just frosting. Cut through it and you'll find that - with your common sense, motherly instincts (yes, you have them!), and a little been-there-done-that knowhow - pouf! You can be Mom of the Year.
That's where I come in! Your Baby Sherpa cuts through the drama of pregnancy and child raising, giving you common sense and drama-free tips so you can get back to having FUN with your little ones.
Who am I to have a blog and why should you take parenting advice from a complete stranger? Here's the good news...you don't have to! I'm just hoping to share some great counsel with the wonderful women in my life. I'm not - nor do I pretend to be - anything other than some friendly advice.
No comments:
Post a Comment